NPM-W2 e W2S
ANY MIX MANUFACTURING SOLUTION FOR EVOLVING ASSEMBLY NEEDS
The global acceptance of the award-winning NPM platform (Next Production Modular) is based on its inherent flexibility.
Each is a completely integrated, single-platform solution that can expand and evolve with your manufacturing needs. When requirements change, simply swap heads to add new functionality and provide investment protection.
NPM-W2 dual-gantry functionality
The broader capacity dual-beam NPM-W2 amplifies the NPM-W with a 10% throughput and 25% accuray improvement and integrates our award-winning Multi Recognition Camera. Combined, these features extend the component range from 03015mm microchips to 6” long connectors up to 40mm tall.
Features and benefits
- Combine various new light-weight version high-speed and flexible multi-function head options to handle nearly any application, including large, odd-form parts like snap-fit connectors requiring upwards of 100N placement force
- Setup multiple products with 120 reels on quickchange feeder carts
- Award-winning camera technology merges component alignment, chip thickness and 3D coplanarity inspection into a single pass to ensure high productivity and quality
The new highly flexible single-beam NPM-W2S is an ideal placement solution for manufacturers who value reduced setup and changeover time over volume... At a time when your lot sizes are getting smaller, customers need to tighten control of work in process, schedule more efficiently and expand feeder capacity. This need is the premise behind the NPM-W2S.
Features and benefits
- Shares overlapping capabilities of the NPM-W2, with one of the two beams removed
- High output of up to 38.5k CPH, as well as odd-form capability with stackable stick feed support, 100N placement force and Pin-in-Paste lighting
- Efficient 3.5-minute Changeovers capability per module through automated functions
- Track and trace from workorder level to reference level to complete route control
- Award-winning camera technology merges component alignment, chip thickness and 3D
- coplanarity inspection into a single pass to ensure high productivity and quality