Solder Frame Cleaning
AUTOMATIC CLEANING SYSTEM FOR SOLDER FRAME
The cleaning system is made of a solid stainless steel case and a welded process chamber. It’s equipped with a cleaning tank, rotating spraying arms and a high performance hot-air drying.
The CL300 is controlled by a PLC and fulfills the highest demands on the cleaning results, reproducibility, performance and ease of use. The cleaning of different soldering frames is made possible by the use of special baskets. The CL300 is equipped with a folding door, on which the baskets can be pulled out for loading.
CL300 – SOLDER FRAME CLEANING SYSTEM
- CLEANING AND RINSING TANK (100L CAPACITY) WITH DEDICATE PUMPS (CLOSED LOOP)
- SINGLE PROCESS CHAMBER WITH 3 ROTATING SPRAYING ARMS
- 2 LATERAL SPRAYING ARMS FOR CLEANING PROCESS
- 1 SPRAYING ARM FROM THE TOP FOR RINSING PROCESS
- SEPARATE PUMP FOR EMPTYING
- MAX. PALLET SIZE 560x695x750mm
- HOT AIR DRYING
- MAINTENANCE FRIENDLY
- SINGLE-CHAMBER CLEANING SYSTEM MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL CLEANS THROUGH THE AERATOR EFFECT VIA A REGISTER INSERTED IN THE CHAMBER FLOOR.
- CLEANING MEDIUM IS SET IN MOTION WITH THE AID OF COMPRESSED AIR.
- EQUIPPED WITH A 290 LITER TANK, WHICH HAS THE ADVANTAGE OF A VERY LONG CLEANING SERVICE LIFE.
- PART SIZE 905 x 524 x 410MM (CL831 ANY SIZE)
- SEMI AND FULLY AUTOMATIC PROCESS POSSIBLE